+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Blog Entries
    Carter,
    Sorry to hear you weren't doing well but glad things are better now.

Just to let you know, since the owner of the camera does not allow pm's and I have private access to their email, I emailed them yesterday letting them know you were interested in purchasing the camera.
    Haven't heard back yet.
    Pbase.com/ReflectionsbyRuth
    Facebook.com/ReflectionsbyRuthPhotography
    ReflectionsbyRuth.com
    Facebook.com/Bytephoto

[quote]Originally posted by rct4905
    Carter,
    Sorry to hear you weren't doing well but glad things are better now.

Just to let you know, since the owner of the camera does not allow pm's and I have private access to their email, I emailed them yesterday letting them know you were interested in purchasing the camera.
    Haven't heard back yet.
    [/quot

Hello,

As you saw I put my Email in the last thread so if you want to communicate that way I do not mind. freeoncoolingsystems@comcast.net

Now I do not understand the statement "pm's Please let me know what this means.

Thanks;

Carter

Blog Entries
    Carter,
    If you notice under my posts next to the profile button, there is a button that says "pm" that means personal message. Almost all forums have that option. Kind of like email but only on the website you post the message.

You must have checked no because you have no pm option listed just like user [COLOR=red][B]3ccd[\B]

Its not me that owns the camera,
    [COLOR=red][B]3ccd[\B] does

We will just have to wait for them to either see this message or email me back so I at least know they saw my email
    ReflectionsbyRuth.com
    Facebook.com/Bytephoto

[COLOR=skyblue]Originally posted by rct4905
    Carter,
    If you notice under my posts next to the profile button, there is a button that says "pm" that means personal message. Almost all forums have that option. Kind of like email but only on the website you post the message.

You must have checked no because you have no pm option listed just like user [COLOR=red][B]3ccd[\B]

[B]3ccd[\B] does

We will just have to wait for them to either see this message or email me back so I at least know they saw my email
    Hi again,

Thank you for the message and info on the "PM.

I will await your return message and info from the other person. The way you were seeking about the person that has the camera, it sounded like a third party statement.
    Thanks again;

Carter

[COLOR=skyblue]Originally posted by rct4905
    Carter,

[B]3ccd[\B] does

Hi rct4905,

Have you herd anything from 3ccd on the possible sail of his Minolta RD-175 Camera? Please let me know.

It is not easy to get around in this web site. The main pull-down does not give you much or any info of what they do. It took me a lot of digging to be able to edit my own profile to be able to turn this option on. But as you see I finely got it.

Now how if any way can I get a hold of 3ccd directly. I have not herd of another person watching over another persons account. I was able to talk to 3ccd when I first logged on to this web site when I was first looking for Minolta's and the RD-175. Please let me know how I am able to talk directly with3ccd.

Thank You;

Carter

Ps;

I turned on the "PM" and the site will not allow me to PM you, so I have to post it here. Please let me know.

Hi rct4905Hi,

I hope that I have not offended you in the prominence on the 3ccd issue I had gotten some disturbing info in regards to my Med. condition. I hope that I did not take it out on you in the way I had pushed for an answer. Please see if you can send another Email to 3ccd and possibly wake him up so we both can get a response.

Please let me know.

Thank You;
    Carter

Blog Entries
    Hi Carter,
    I still haven't heard back. Guess they either dont read the email that they gave for Bytephoto or they don't want to sell it, so never responded.
    If I eventually hear back, I'll be sure to let you know or ask them to respond here in the forum.
    ReflectionsbyRuth.com
    Facebook.com/Bytephoto

Originally posted by rct4905
    Hi Carter,
    I still haven't heard back. Guess they either dont read the email that they gave for Bytephoto or they don't want to sell it, so never responded.
    If I eventually hear back, I'll be sure to let you know or ask them to respond here in the forum.
    Hi,

OK I will aweight your return.

Carter

Originally posted by 3ccd
    yes, but I still haven't done anything with it. school and family makes it low on the priority unless i can figure out a good way to do it. did you ever figure out a good way to get pictures from it?
    Hi,

Have you gotten my email yet?

Please let me know

Carter

Blog Entries
    no emails.
    Guessing he does not want to sell
    ReflectionsbyRuth.com
    Facebook.com/Bytephoto

Originally posted by rct4905
    no emails.
    Guessing he does not want to sell
    Hi,

We have not gotten any comeback at all. Please would you get a response from him as to a yes or no on the sale of the camera so we are not left in limbo just guessing.

Thanks;

Carter

Blog Entries
    I sent one email and I received no response. Not my job to keep bugging someone that does not reply, sorry.
    ReflectionsbyRuth.com
    Facebook.com/Bytephoto

Thread Information