+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kodak Z612

Kodak Z612

Just wondering if anyone has it. Intrested in getting it but want to have some expert advice on it possibly. Thanks

ruddertail; have z612. had for 6 weeks. very user friendly. menu is easier than comparible canon. all manual modes even full manual are a breeze. z612 easy to set up, takes very good macro, even better for fast action. zoom is fast & clear, cropping gives crisp photos. used mine for weddings, out in the boat, hiking, rappelling, brite sun, even near darkness. happy, happy with the over 1,000 shots so far.
    pygram

I have had mine for less than a Month now and have not really had the time to explore the full extent of it's capabilities.

It can easily do the "point and shoot" jobs of a cheap digital, and still indulge my creative side when I want to take full control of the camera.

I really like it so far. The only limitation I see is the lack of a Hot Shoe. I guess if you really want that you have to jump to the next level.

I think this camera will serve it's purpose and allow me to tell if I need to step up to a Digital Rebel or not.

I also have just gotten one ,I use to have a canan A95 ,but wanted something with better zoom,so far I love it .I like how quickly it takes the picture after you press the button .This was one of my issues with the canan.It is very light wieght even though it looks heavey and bulky.I like the zoom on it as well.For its money I think it is well worth it.

I bought the Z712is and the Z1012is for myself.

I like the larger size of the Z812is and Z1012is. I like the audio on the Z712is over the other two.

The NO light to LOW light of these rigs is outstanding within the flash range.

Very nice performance point and shoots KODAK has here, and as I have said before .... the Z712is may be the best camera on the market for the money evan if it were $100 more.
    sw2cam

Thread Information