+ Reply to Thread

Hello! Glad to be here! :)

Hello all. My name is Christy and I'm from the lovely state of North Carolina, USA. I came across your site as I was searching for some information on night photography and decided to sign up! I'm by no means a professional photographer, but I do like to be challenged and learn more to improve the quality of my images. You'll probably see a lot of animal shots coming from my direction as that's what I have access to shoot on a regular basis. I'd really like to improve my landscape skills though, as they are pretty awful.

Well, guess that's all for now. So glad to be here and I look forward to the conversations ahead!

Christy

Blog Entries
    Hi Christy, Welcome to Bytephoto. You will find a lot of friendly people here. jump right in and submit 2 photos each week to the contest. Contest entries start late Friday night (since you are on the East Coast like us here in PA) that would be after 9pm on Friday's until Thursday night.
    Pbase.com/ReflectionsbyRuth
    Facebook.com/ReflectionsbyRuthPhotography
    ReflectionsbyRuth.com
    Facebook.com/Bytephoto

Thread Information