+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!!

Blog Entries

Help!!!

I haven't been able to post any of my photography since March of this year!! Here's the down & dirty: My computers for our photography business obtained a wonderful virus that knocked out all editing computers. I just now have them getting back up into gear.

HELP:: I have re-installed my CS4 photoshop. And I cannot get it to open with the error code: MSVCRT10.dll is missing. I went to adobe, and since my program is so OLD, THEY will not answer my questions of how to download the dll. I did find tons of info on it, but no places to obtain the missing piece.

Anyone know how I can solve this? I am slowing having withdrawl from my Photography & have been losing tons of business

redhead AKA Marcie
    "I know why we are here, We are on try-outs for heaven!" Gabrielle Katherine Marie Phillips age 5

PhotoGraphic Creations
    http://marciehixson.com/

Blog Entries
    wow Marcie, I knew you said you had computer problems, but didn't realize it was that bad. I'm surprised they consider CS4 as being really old.
    I just did a quick search for you and found this link How To Fix Msvcrt10.dll is Missing or Not Found Errors
    Is that file on the original disk? or was it a downloadable purchase?
    I wonder if the MSVCRT10.dll file is retrievable in any way from your hard drive. Do you have a program that undeletes files? I've used some in the past when I lost specific files.
    I'll keep looking to see what I find.
    Have you tried this program? http://www.bytephoto.com/forums/soft...ost-files.html
    It saved me at least 3 times so far which was why I decided to promote them on Bytephoto.
    Pbase.com/ReflectionsbyRuth
    Facebook.com/ReflectionsbyRuthPhotography
    ReflectionsbyRuth.com
    Facebook.com/Bytephoto

Thread Information