+ Reply to Thread

Just like to say Hi.

My name is Brian. I have been a keen photographer for a number of years and enjoy photographing landscapes along with all the other categories of
    photography. I hope to pick up tips and learn from the more experienced members of the forums and also give pleasure with my submissions.

Blog Entries
    Hi Brian, welcome back to Bytephoto. I think we all can learn from each other. I'm enjoying your submissions so far and remember those from you I enjoyed from back in 2005
    Pbase.com/ReflectionsbyRuth
    Facebook.com/ReflectionsbyRuthPhotography
    ReflectionsbyRuth.com
    Facebook.com/Bytephoto

Smile Thank You

Hi Ruth,Thank you for the welcoming message. I am pleased that you are enjoying my images that I am submitting to me album. I am hoping to go on a Photographic workshop to Arizona in March, so should have some good images from there.

I have been browsing through your gallery and must commend you on some very outstanding images.
    Last edited by BrianClark; Jan 3rd, 2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Added a further comment

Blog Entries
    Who is running the photographic workshop in AZ? Just wondering if its a photographer I may already follow over on Facebook
    Steve's Sister, husband and kids live in the Phoenix area of AZ
    ReflectionsbyRuth.com
    Facebook.com/Bytephoto

[QUOTE=RTaylor;30206]Who is running the photographic workshop in AZ? Just wondering if its a photographer I may already follow over on Facebook
    Steve's Sister, husband and kids live in the Phoenix area of AZ

It's Jess Lee, he has a page on Facebook and I am on his mailing list. He is a great Photographer and has good feedback from people who have been on his workshops. I think that 'The Four Corners' has some of the best photogenic scenery in the world and the beauty of going on a workshop is that we will be taken to places that I would not be able to find on my own. the workshop is for seven days, but I intend to extend my vacation for a further two weeks and travel through Utah, Nevada and California.
    I envy your husbands family. I wish that I lived there, I dont think that I would spend much time indoors if I did, as I would be out with my camera and a backpack.

Blog Entries
    yes, I follow Jessie Lee he is a great photographer
    ReflectionsbyRuth.com
    Facebook.com/Bytephoto

Hello Brian, my name is Jamie Im new to the site but would like to welcome you! You have some awesome images and a great stlye.

Thank's Jamie, for that glowing welcome, I'm please that my photographs give you so much pleasure.

Thread Information