PDA

View Full Version : Olympus Master Problem

Scullypuss
Feb 11th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Hi. Can anyone help?

I installed the Olympus Master software that came with my camera at Christmas, but to be able to backup pictures to CD, I had to buy the Plus version on-line. However, whenever I try to write files to CD the program says "No writable drive found", even though the CDRW works perfectly with anything else - I can't find any tech supprt from Olympus.

Any ideas?

loren1ny
Feb 12th, 2007, 08:13 PM
I have Olympus Master as well. To back up to cd, you have to be in back up select the files by check marking next to the days of the calender the files are in. click on cd dvd on the right side. share disk will appear in the box below. click on the folder file above to direct the back up to the cd writer.
Once you burn the disk is onother problem! I can't get the files to open off cds burned with olympus master. I transfer my images into another folder and write cd back-ups with a program called sonic. It was installed on my hp computer but you can buy it in stores. Its easy, the files reopen no problems. I love my olympus camera the digital workflow program that comes with it needs fine tuning.