PDA

View Full Version : Kodak DX4530 Error #41 how to reset?

crazytell
Mar 20th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Anybody knows how to reset the camera? I know there is a way to access the setup of the camera and reset everything. No, it is not in the manual. THis is a way that Kodak uses to reset it. Thanks for your help

erenes
Mar 30th, 2006, 02:36 PM
I got my camera for one year. 1 hour ago while shooting few photos in "macro mode" with flash it stopped (red light like memmory over-use or too fast shooting). I heard litlle sound like electrical "bzzzz". The lens are blocken. Error 41.

Same problem. It was not caused by any external conditions.

did you know already something about it?

crazytell
Mar 30th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Two days ago, while playing again with the dead camera it started working again. Yes, I think the problem was caused, originaly, by an internal memory error.

Try leaving the battery out for 10 minutes. Try also removing the external memory. Turn on and off the camera with and without the external memory.

And above all: GOOD LUCK

Kodak should give the users a way to reset the camera. I don't think it is fair for the consumer to ahve to send it for service when this is somthing that can be done if we had the access to the internal commands.

May 4th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Yes a reset button would be nice. It would be nice if NIKON put one on everything they made. CANON should do the same. Hey I'd like a reset button on my TV and on my IPOD. Heck life should just have an easy button. Then everything would last for ever.