PDA

View Full Version : hi, i need help anyone?

Photoguy30523
Jan 2nd, 2006, 03:17 PM
can anyone tell me if my cam is any good? is the Kodak_CX7530. also i have this option called Live View that i dont know what it does, and when i turn it on it gives me this warning saying that my battery will drain faster.

any ideas?

Rufford
Jan 2nd, 2006, 05:06 PM
Your camera is good if it does everything you want it to. The live view feature probably will show the image on the LCD screen on the back of your camera. Lighting the LCD will use a lot of battery power, so take that into account when you use the live preview option.

Photoguy30523
Jan 2nd, 2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Rufford
Your camera is good if it does everything you want it to. The live view feature probably will show the image on the LCD screen on the back of your camera. Lighting the LCD will use a lot of battery power, so take that into account when you use the live preview option.

i always use the LCD screen but the option is separate it has on and off, but i even know is off i still use the LCD screen
is just saids Live View ON & OFF , its off at the moment and ever since i got the cam (everytime i take a pic i use the View Finder) which is the LDC Screen.

Rufford
Jan 3rd, 2006, 06:17 PM
In that case, just read your manual, it will tell you in there.

Jan 4th, 2006, 08:40 PM
If you do not have the manual you can find it at www.KODAK.com

jsnapshot
Jan 6th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Ya, the live view is just for taking pictures using the LCD instead of the viewfinder. Here's a link to the official kodak page.

www.kodak.com/global/en/service/publications/urg00153toc.jhtml?chapsec=urg00153c2s6&pq-path=1599

tom