PDA

View Full Version : Anbody Use this Forum????

Oct 17th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Hi,

Anybody have Kodak Cameras? Has anbody gotten or tried the new Kodak 7590 yet? Is there any life out there? lol...

TIA
bluwing

LeeSowden
Oct 18th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Haven't got the 7590 myself unfortunately, tried out a few shots at the photo store I work at but really not enough to give an opinion on it.

I do have the DX6490, and have no complaints at all about it. Given that the 7590 has everything and more, it'd be very nice to have :)

Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:41 PM
Hi Lee,

Thank you for the reply. The camera looks good, But I don't know if it would worth the upgrade. I also have the 6490 and quite plesed with it.

I am also looking at the Nikon 8800. It is quite impressive and would be a better choice for me to upgrade to. I am going to wait awhile though. I need to build the savings up for a new camera. Hopefully in a month or two I will get a new camera.

bluwing

kmoffat
Aug 1st, 2005, 01:26 PM
I got a Z7590 about 3 weeks ago, and am very happy with the results. ("DX7590" is virtually the same camera for a lot less) Tons of shooting modes plus full auto, 10x zoom, 5mp, great videos, very fine auto mode, hi-rez dioptic adjustable viewfinder, large lcd.

Cons:
Uses the 5volt battery pack for long life, but it's proprietory, so no "AA"s from 7-11 in a pinch. Carry a spare.
Flash pics a bit underexposed.

Nov 11th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Not many use this forum........this thread is old. and the KODAK P series cameras are now out. I have a DX7590, outstanding camera. I also have a P850, and it's evan better.